Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The TM Verdict

I spent quite a bit of time writing back and forth with customer service about my treadmill.  (I originally blogged about the squeaks here.)  Since I run on my TM 4 or 5 days a week it would be nice for the squeak to be gone.


The verdict is good and bad, depending on how you look at it.  It comes down to the fact that both the deck and the belt need to be replaced.  The good:  it can be fixed.  The bad:  treadmills aren't cheap to fix.  The good:  fixing the TM is cheaper than buying new.  The bad:  we had a much more important something come up so we need to wait to fix the TM until we have the money.


2 comments:

misszippy said...

Aw, that's a bummer! Wish there were a cheaper option for you.

Christi said...

So sorry about the treadmill!