Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Breathing Out

Last week I ran in the local Mother's Day 5K.  It was a great race (most races that end with a PR are great races) so I was curious what the photos would look like.  No fancy photos, just someone in the running club that put on the race taking pictures.

Well, I looked a them and it appears I'm breathing out in all of them.  Not only that, I am doing strange things with my form...

Coming down a slight hill after mile one...leaning back

looking around at who knows what

I think my arm is crossed almost all the way across my body here
No one is perfect.  :)

3 comments:

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

I am the nosiest runner ever when it comes to breathing out. I get a lot of photos where my mouth makes it look like I am ohhhing about something on the trail. heehee I think it's funny.

jillconyers said...

Congrats on another race! I recently looked back at some of my race photos and seriously cannot remember feeling the way I look in most of them HAHA!

I was enthusiastically breathing out in several of my race photos from the Flying Pig Half.

Christy MyDirtRoadAnthem said...

Some of my running pictures don't show they way I think I am running. Sigh. But they are fun to look at. Great job on your PR!