Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April by the Numbers

I have not blogged much lately.  For those of you who still read, thanks!  I appreciate it.

April was a surprisingly great month.  I had no idea how many miles I had run until this weekend when I typed them all in my excel sheet.  I ran 117 miles in April, which is my first 100+ mile month since September.  No wonder it has felt like I haven't been running for the last 6 months!  Since I didn't do a recap for March, I'm tossing both in this post.

March Mileage:  86.4
March Days Run:  23 (74%)
March Races:  1 (Runnin' of the Green 4 miler)
Runnin' of the Green (Island) Ladies

April Mileage:  117.7
April Days Run:  22 (73%)
April Races:  1 (Furry Fun Run 5K)
2012 Mileage:  324.5
Furry Fun Run 5K with my best running buddy
April turned our really well for me!  I have another race coming up in two weeks that I am looking forward to because the family will be there.  I'm not in shape to race it, but I'll be there regardless.

2012 at a glance

4 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

Nice job this month Suzy! Good luck with your race coming up!

Jen said...

Well done!!! I'd like to do a 5k with my Pepper some day!

Christi said...

Good luck with your race!

mindysmarathon said...

Great month! Good luck on your race :)