Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Shoes!

It is a great day! I went shopping and found new running shoes.
I've run in the Asics GT 2100 series for about 6 years and now they give me blisters. I've tried all kinds of preventive things and nothing seems to work so off to Fleet Feet I went. I have new shoes to try out tomorrow. New brand, new weight, and very purple! (Purple isn't important to me but Punky approved of the shoes as any pink & purple loving 1st grader would.). I canNOT wait to go running tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Christi said...

Sweet lookin' shoes!

jillconyers said...

Cool! I just ordered a new pair of running shoes. Hate the wait but they didn't have my size. The anticipation of the new shoe feeling :)

Enjoy your run!

Penny said...

I love getting new running shoes. I am all about color though to. Love my shoes to have some pzazz.

Jill said...

I saw those at the running store the other day, they look super fast!!! :) Love them!

Suz and Allan said...

Very nice!

Black Knight said...

The shoes look beautiful and comfortable. I did the contrary, I left the Mizuno for the Asics.