Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February by the Numbers

February was a month of 'let's get in a running groove' again.  I didn't quite accomplish getting back in a groove, but I did much better than December and January so for that I am thankful.

February Mileage:  69.7 miles (had I only known in February I was so close to 70...)
February Days Run:  18 (62%)
2012 Mileage:  120.4 (10% to my goal)
February races:  1 (Winter Marathon Relay)

The part I do not like about my February runs is that there was only one outdoors and that was a race.  It has been wonderfully warm (for winter) and I've been keeping myself to the treadmill.  I hope to change this in the coming months.

7 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Isn't it funny how we get ourselves in ruts? At least I do. If I run a ton outside, the mill is impossible and vice versa. Here's to a great March!

jillconyers said...

Nice month! I used Feb to get in the groove of running too. Happy to say I think I found it :)

Nicole Orriëns said...

Well, at least you saw improvement.

I like running outside the best too.

Mom's Home Run

Michael said...

Way to go !!! I too had a few more in February than January and I'm looking forward to good, solid February. And getting outside more just has to help.

Suz and Allan said...

Great job this month! Sooo close to 70!

christina said...

Yea I spent Feb getting my running mojo back too and I didnt run a single run outside... last year I LOVED my outside runs and even though it was super nice this winter I didnt venture out :(

Christina

Black Knight said...

62% of days run is a good percentage.
I wish a great march of running and, if possible, only outdoor without "dreadmill".