Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Surprised and Awed

I don't know why it happened.  Or how it happened.  Or why it happened.  It just did.

Imagine happiness for my friend Felice when she posted that her blog was listed in the Top 100 Running Blogs for 2012.  She totally deserves it.

Since I can barely keep up with all the blogs I want to read on a daily (or these days, weekly) basis I had to go to the site and see if there are other blogs that I HAVE to add to my reader.  Of course, there are probably 80+ that I want to add, but that wouldn't get me anywhere but stuck on my butt for longer periods of time while I read more blogs (I will add some...just not all of them until someone figures out how to add an hour or two to the day).

Marathon Training
I started scrolling down the list and then I saw this blog that you are reading.  As I said before...I don't know why it happened...but it did.  My little blog that goes on and on about running this and running that is on the list. I don't deserve it; there are many other blogs that are much more deserving.  But, I'm going to listen to the voice of my grandma and my mom echoing around in my head and do this....

I'm saying Thank You with a smile.  Thank you to you, the readers, who come and visit my blog and comment.  Thank you to Rick, who as far as I can tell, who put together the list of 100.  Thank you to my family who listen to me hem and haw about what I should even blog about.  I am humbled.


6 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Oh come on, you DO deserve it! Congrats!

ajh said...

Congrats! That is very cool!

Jen @ Run for Anna said...

You totally deserve it!! Congrats!

Black Knight said...

Congrats, you deserve the award. Your posts are interesting and beautiful.

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Congrats on making the list! I know I always enjoy reading your blog :)

Darlene said...

I love read9ng your blog.