Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Strange Footing

I just found this photo from my marathon and I have no idea what is going on with my footing.  I've seen other pictures of myself running I don't usually look like I'm trying to cross my legs.  This was at the best water stop of the course!  One of the high school teams was all decked out in Hawaiian gear handing out water, gatorade.  Plus, one kid even asked if I wanted any H2O (music to this chemistry teacher's ears)!

ADP on the other hand was uber focused as he turned one of the corners in the cemetery during his 15K.  I think this would have been about mile 6.5:

9 comments:

Zaneta said...

wow... that looks really awkward... if i did that, I probably would've fallen flat on my face.. I'm so uncoordinated! lol
He looks super focused!!

robinbb said...

You look so happy! I bet it is a camera angle and your leg isn't crossing over quite as much as it looks.

ajh said...

I assume you did that at just that moment and not again! Maybe a happy dance for someone you saw.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Suz and Allan said...

Great pictures of both you guys but I'm clueless as to what's going on with your legs. From the picture one would think that you were tripping but thank goodness that wasn't the case!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

That is some crazy footwork going on, looks like you are throwing a dance move in there!

J said...

That is crazy footing, maybe they just caught you at an odd time. You look really happy!!

jillconyers said...

You can count on strange faces and strange footing with running photos LOL

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Suzy!

Black Knight said...

However a beautiful photo, you look strong and fast on that uphill.

Molly said...

Love that photo! You look like you're dancing : )