Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Taking it easy

I am back running a little here and a little there. It has only been a little over a week so I don't want to push or hurt myself so close to my marathon.
I do have plans... In less than a month I'll be running my first 15k. I am running it because I want to and so that I have something to keep me going post marathon. It will be slow and I am good with slow. ADP, who is also running it, will just have to wait a little longer at the finish line for me.
Here is the newest addition to my car (the sticker looks crooked in the photo but is straight even though this type-a person refrained from getting a ruler out to ensure perfect alignment):

9 comments:

Penny said...

Good for you Suzy. This winter I dont want to stay inside and run on a treadmill. That is so depressing. I signed up for a off road race in Nov and a New Years Day race Jan 1. I need something to keep me motivated thru the winter. That 15k sound like just the perfect distance.

ajh said...

I've run one 15K. It is a decent distance for sure.

Teamarcia said...

Boom! Love the new sticker!

Beth said...

15K is a great distance! I think around 10 miles is the perfect distance to race and train for. It also doesn't take as much recovery time afterwards, which is great. Love your stickers!

Bridget said...

Ohhhh. How I want that 26.2 magnet someday!

christa said...

I'm running my first 10k this weekend, which means PR, even tho my running has been terrible and mostly not happening. Love the stickers!! I have a 13.1 on my car window.

Suz and Allan said...

Love the new addition to the car! I know you are very proud of that!

Molly said...

whoo hooo! Love the new sticker bling!

Jill said...

Well earned bumper sticker addition!! LOVE IT!