Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Finish Line

Yesterday (a.k.a. the day I am writing this as it is supposed to publish as I start my first marathon), I went and picked up my bib and stopped by the finish line.  Here is a preview of the end...

the bib...all fancy this year with my name!

a decent picture of me near the finish line.  note the hair blowing in the breeze...I hope it is breezy tomorrow when it is 80F out.
the shirt.  half marathoners get short sleeve shirts and full marathoners get long sleeve shirts.  this is my first long sleeve shirt!  this is also the third time running this event (2 halves in the past) and this is the third design.

~one tenth mile to the finish line
put the finish line here!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck!!!!! Have fun :)

Jenn said...

Good luck to you!!!!! So exciting! Hope you have an amazing experience!

Penny said...

Good Luck Suzy. Cant wait to hear all about it.

The Unexpected Runner said...

I hope you have an awesome first marathon experience! Enjoy!

ajh said...

You're done now. I hope it was wonderful!

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Hope it went well for you ... I look forward to the recap.

Black Knight said...

5.42.24, you did it, congrats!!!!!
Brava.

Suz and Allan said...

Congratulations! It looks like a beautiful course at least there at the finish. Excited to read the recap!