Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Aglove Review and a Discount way to buy

Do you have a phone with a touchscreen?  I do and all last winter I had to keep stripping my gloves off to use it.  So, when Agloves offered to let me review a pair of their touch screen gloves I accepted!

I had to send them my hand measurement.  Please note that their sizing is different depending on the style of glove you want.  I measured, e-mailed and then waited.
When the gloves arrived I had to try them on, despite the warm temps.  I tried them out with my phone right away as well.  Here is what Agloves says about their gloves:
Touch Screen Gloves for cold weather use. You can text with these gloves on! Agloves touch screen gloves are lightweight, soft, warm, stretchy and slightly fuzzy knitted gloves. Made in the USA, these seamless, knitted gloves have high quality workmanship. Agloves are compatible with any and all of your touch screen phones, cameras, multimedia devices, game systems, and eReaders.  Two unisex sizes S/M or M/L  Color is black with silver flecks to produce a charcoal grey coloring.  Hand washable in water.
It has not been cold out so I do not know if they keep my fingers warm, but I definitely agree with everything else they say about the gloves.  I can use my phone, but I do have to push a little harder and cannot txt as fast.  I am fine with it because I do not have to take my gloves off to keep in touch or take pictures.


Their gloves, available at Agloves, range from $17.99 to $23.99.  Shipping charges are only $3.00.  The lucky thing for you is that on October 19 Agloves is participating in a groupon-like promotion with Jasmere.com.    For three days, the discount is a $24 voucher for $12!!  Amazing.  If more people buy the price can go even lower.

You can check out their website, Agloves.com, their Twitter and Facebook pages for more information.

1 comment:

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Those are pretty cool, I didn't even know there was such a thing. Gloves definitely a problem with touch phones in the winter.