Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Three Things Thursday, 9.15


  1. Dear Mother Nature, We don't need any more rain.  If you could turn off the tap we'd appreciate it. Sincerely, the Northeast US
  2. My knee felt pretty good today.  It was a little tight when I first woke up, but it only took a little walking around to loosen up.  I was supposed to do a 30 minute tempo run but turned it into a 30 minute easy run.  Felt good before, during and after running.  
  3. I turned the pilot light on for my fire place.  It's supposed to be my kind of cold at night and I love having the fireplace going.  Now, if the inside of the house would just cool off...

running after the butterflies we released yesterday (before the rain)

7 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

Glad your knee is doing better today!

Teamarcia said...

Send some of that rain our way. Maybe. We need it, but I'd really rather not have it.
take care of that knee!

The Happy Runner said...

Glad your knee is OK. I really hope MOther Nature listens to you. I'm about done with the rain!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Yay for your knee feeling better!

Jim ... 50after40 said...

That's great news about the knee - yeh, you all have had your fill of bad weather this year - hopefully there's some relief in sight.

Christi said...

Yay for the knee!

Molly said...

we turned the furnace on last night, to take the chill off, and to make sure it was still working okay. YIKES!