Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Not Enough Summer Left

I have not been on my computer because I am trying to savor every last minute of summer vacation.  We still have a week before everyone is at school (me included...check this post if you missed it).  I had ample time on Sunday when we were inside all day when Hurricane Irene's left-overs went over us but we had no power.  No power means no playing on the web and doing important things like reading blogs.  Next week...I promise I'll be back next week.  Until then, if you need me I'll be outside enjoying the cool mornings, perfect afternoons, and comfortable evenings.

Last, but most important, thank you to everyone who said congrats and wished me well in my last post.  I'm beyond excited to get in the classroom.  I'm also petrified to go back to work after all these years, but it is a good petrified.  When the unknown comes, I remind myself that it will all work out...it always does.  Going back to work is no different, it will all work out.

4 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Glad you're enjoying these last days despite Irene. I did lots of gardening yesterday and ordered a load of spring-blooming bulbs.
You are right, it WILL all work out! So excited for you!

Christi said...

Have a great week!

Penny said...

So happy for you Suzy. Glad you get to enjoy just alittle more summer before school starts.

School for us started 2 weeks ago.

Ewa said...

Life without internet, blogs, and facebook can be tough. :-)
Enjoy the rest of the summer and good luck in the classroom.