Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

June 2011 by the Numbers

June was another wonderful running month.  I was not sure what the month would bring with the end of the school year, but it all worked out.

June miles run: 119.91 (highest ever!)
June races:  2 (Freihofer's 5K with a friend, Mud Mania! with Amanda)
Shoes retired:  0
June days run:  30 (100%)
Shortest run:  2.01 miles with Maddie
Pain:  Left ankle (recurring injury) that is at 95%!  Right big toe (recurring injury), it'll be better when the humidity goes away.Longest run:  13.11 miles in three parts (see Freihofer's above), longest continuous run10.17 miles on the treadmill


2011 Mileage is coming along!  I'm 57% done with my goal.

Coming up in July:  0 races and double-digit training runs all Saturdays but one.

11 comments:

J said...

I am planning on no races in July too! It just seems like a good idea to focus on training and lay off the races till August! Great job on June! We have almost the same amount of miles!

Christi said...

Congrats on the awesome running numbers! You are a rock star!

Darlene said...

Awesome! What a great month!! I can't believe you ran EVERYDAY! You rock!

Mark said...

Congrats Suzy on a great month!!

ajh said...

Wow. You ran every day? That is a ton!

Bridget said...

Good job! You put my measly 64 miles to shame!
HA!

Black Knight said...

Indeed a great running month.
No races in july? This year I try to run one race every month.
Have a good (running) week end.

Jill said...

Niiiiiice June, indeed!! YAY :).

Molly said...

yay for running every day!

thanks for your feedback on the boilermaker, I spoke to the RD today, and he said I can defer to next year, and he'll give my spot to another runner. I'm bummed, but I know it's the smart thing to do. : )

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

WOOOHOOOO for running everyday!

I love the pie chart.

Meg said...

WOW, look at those miles for June...awesome. Nice chart. How did you do that??