Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 2011 by the Numbers

Another month come and gone and the trend continues...another great running month.

July miles run: 131.68 (highest ever - again!)
July races:  0 
July days run:  31 (100%)
Shortest run:  2.03 miles with Maddie
Longest run:  14.06 with Mr. JH (the coach)
Pain:  none  :)


July mileage really upped my yearly mileage.  I set 1050 miles as a goal for the year with a secret goal of 1200 miles for the year.  I only thought 1200 would be a dream and it may happen.  Today I'm 70% of the way to 1050 miles for the year.  Unless I get hurt I'll definitely hit my goal.

Coming up in August:  My longest training run ever followed two weeks later by a long run even longer than the first long run of the month.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Suzy! Holy cow! You are a running machine! Nice job on all of your amazing high miles for the month of July!! That is so impressive! Keep it up!

Cynthia O'H said...

Wow! Way to go on almost reaching your goal. Glad everything is going well for you.

J said...

Nice job on the miles!! 131 is a lot!! Love the pie chart - I use one too in my spreadsheet of mile tracking!

Jen @ Run for Anna said...

You ran every single day?!?! That's amazing! Great job!