Gotein website and look at their pretty pictures. I used my trusty nalgene bottle for mixing mine:
- Drink 1/3 of the bottle (it is formulated for a standard 16.9 oz water bottle).
- Open the stick pack, pour contents into the bottle.
- Swirl and shake!
That is it. I did have a hard time with #2 a couple of times. I don't have two left hands until I have to open a stick pack like this. I just cannot figure it out so I used a scissors to open two of them after I was unable to open them according to directions. (This happens to me if I try to open any drink mix made this way.)
Things I learned: COLD is better. Strawberry is my favorite. It tastes really good after running to the pool (which means I skipped lunch and needed something to get me through playing with the kids in the pool). It tastes good after a long run, but doesn't have the carbs I need.
Gotein is a protein supplement and looking at the nutritional values proves it. Gotein comes in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. They have (depending on the flavor):
- 16-17 g protein
- 5-6 g carbs
- 24 vitamins and minerals
- 100-110 calories
Why are you interested? because I have two of these pretty envelopes with Gotein ready to give away:
- When would you use Gotein?(+1)
- Like Gotein on facebook (+1)
- Follow Gotein on twitter (@Gotein) (+1)
- Share on your blog, tweet (tag @runningonmytime), share on FB, send an e-mail (+1 for each)
- Simply leave a comment letting me know you want to enter (+1)
You only need to leave one comment...just let me know how many entries to put you in for. For example my comment might be:
3 entries for me...I'm commenting, I would use Gotein before a run, and I follow on FB.*Giveaway will end at the end of July, 2011*