Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

G Fit Series Review CONT...

There were some questions so I'm doing my best to answer them here.  This is pulled from the information sent to me (free) from the G Series Fit people.

G Series FIT 01 Prime is a specialized pre-workout fuel in the form of small energy bites designed to give you a smart, delicious way to prepare for your workout by providing nutrients for your bod and carbohydrates to help you get the most out of your workout, without feeling too full.
Carbs:  27 g
Protein:  6 g (per package)
Calories:  50 cal (per piece)
Flavors:  Banana Nut, Cranberry Pistachio and Cinnamon Raisin Flax
My opinion:  I will buy this!



G Series FIT 02 Perform is a lightly flavored electrolyte drink designed to maintain hydration more efficiently than water.  G Series FIT 02 Perform helps to replace the fluid and electrolytes lost in sweat while invigorating your senses to keep you pushing through your workout without weighing you down.
Electrolytes:  110 mg sodium and 30 mg potassium (per serving)
Calories:  10 cal (per serving)
Flavors:  Mango Passionfruit, Melon Pear, and Berry Acai
My opinion:  I will try the other flavors to see if they taste okay watered down

G Series FIT 03 Recover is a refreshing, fruit-based smoothie designed to help restore your body after a workout through a blend of protein (12 g), carbohydrates (12 g), vitamins and minerals, with 120 calories per 11.16 oz serving. 
Flavors:  Strawberry Banana, Blueberry Pomegranate, and Mango Pineapple
My Opinion:  I've never really been in the situation of needing a recovery drink so I do not know when I would take this.  If I ever do need one, I will keep the 03 Recover in mind because it was really good.

No comments: