Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Play List

Are you ready for summer?  With a month a school left we are ready but we don't get to enjoy it yet. To help it feel like summer I joined the 100 Days Challenge.  You'll see pictures here and there from the challenge.  The gist:  100 minutes of outdoor activity each week.  The summer play list will get us going with great ideas for the family and individuals in the family.

Want to join?  Just visit the 100 Days Challenge and sign up.  The fun starts May 29!

*I found this randomly one day last week.  I am not associated with it at all.  I just think it will be a great time.  And, my family may just hit the 100 minutes the first day of every week because we tend to spend a lot of time outside.

4 comments:

Jennifer Cotter said...

This is great! I was thinking the same thing you were...we would hit 100 minutes very early in the week. :)

Black Knight said...

This is a fun game even if i disagree about fishing and visiting the zoo: I love the animals.
Enjoy the challenge.
Have a good week end.

Jill said...

100 minutes should be a piece of cake for runner girl you!! Just one, nice run!! :)

Nicole Orriëns said...

Love the title of this post. I'm still listening to my Spring Play List, but I'm hoping to create my Summer Play list by june the 21st!

Between running and the obligatory pulling out of weeds in our garden, I'll make those 100 minutes of outdoor activity easily.

momshomerun.blogspot.com