Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

A Mother's Day to Remember

Happy Mother's Day (a day late) to all the moms out there!

Yesterday was the day.  I knew that I could ask for just about anything and ADP would try to make it happen.  This is especially true about me taking time to run.  So I asked for exactly what I wanted:  I wanted to run with Punky, Bugs, and the whole family.  It was the most perfect run ever.

I headed out with Punky first.  We ran .39 miles at an ave pace of 10:50/mi.  When we finished...

I headed out with Bugs.  We ran .42 miles at an ave pace of 10:07/mi.  When we finished...

I headed out with the while family.  We ran .39 miles at an ave pace of 10:32/mi.

On Mother's Day I ran a total of 1.21 miles with my family and my pup Maddie.  It was the perfect way to start the kids' running season.  Next up:  Father's Day race where Punky runs the 1/2 mile and Bugs runs the 1 mile.

9 comments:

JenLo said...

That is SO cool!!

Karen said...

That's awesome! Glad you had such a great day!!! :0)

The Happy Runner said...

Special, special runs. That's great, Suzy!!

Jennifer Cotter said...

What a great idea!

J said...

Sounds like a great mother's day!

Molly said...

sounds perfect to me!

Christi said...

That is a great way to spend Mother's Day!

Aimee said...

LOVE this! yay for running with your family!

Nicole Orriëns said...

What a lovely way to celebrate Mother's day!

http://www.momshomerun.blogspot.com