Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Things Friday, 5/6


  1. You are all adamant about changing my shoes out.  I will change them out soon.  Thankfully I have an extra pair waiting to be broken out of their box.
  2. Last night was Diva Night at the local Fleet Feet.  It was great to catch up with some running friends...some that I haven't seen in a while and some that I saw just last month.  The swag was not as good as last year.  And, somehow my name wasn't in the bin for giveaways.  :(  Oh well.  
  3. Why does my favorite sports bra cost as much as my shoes?  (feel free to read this as a rhetorical question)
  4. Running this week has been going great.  My back is finally loosening up as it always does.  I did everything my PTs and chiropractors have been telling me through the years; it takes time to feel better but the exercises always work.
  5. T-minus 1 week to graduation.  Next week I have to go back to school, probably for the last time, to pick up my cap, gown, and hood.  I'll make sure to model it for the cameras and post a picture for all of you to see.  

7 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Yay for graduation and new shoes! Not so much for pricey bras...but the girls are worth it.
Have a great weekend!

Christi said...

Congrats on graduation! That is cool and I can't wait to see the pics!

Black Knight said...

New shoes, they will be your mate for the next 800 km! I am not expert in bra......
Glad you feel better and that your running week was great.
Congrats on graduation!

ajh said...

What is your favorite sports bra and why?

Anne said...

Yay for graduation...you did it! Of course :)
Diva Night sounds like fun.

Badgergirl said...

Congrats on graduation!

Karen said...

Graduation, new shoes...sounds like awesome times coming up for you!! :0)