Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A to Zed

I love these so how could I pass it up.  Here you go...


(A) Age: 34
(B) Bed Size: Queen
(C) Chore You Really Dislike: Anything doing with cleaning the bathroom.  I hate cleaning the shower the most.
Maddie on a run
(D) Dogs? Yes!  Maddie has been with our family almost a year now. 
(E) Essential Start Your Day: Water and then tea…Earl Grey or English Breakfast these days.
(F) Favorite Color: Red
(G) Gold or Silver? Gold
(H) Height: 5'6" or 5’7”  I honestly don’t know
(I) Instruments You Play: Once upon a time I played the tenor sax.  I still play the piano occasionally.
(J) Job Title: Mommy
(K) Kids: Two, Bugs and Punky
(L) Live: Upstate NY
(M) Mom's Name: Roxie
(N) Nicknames: nothing worth sharing
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? I stayed overnight when both kids were born.  I’ve also stayed overnight with one of the kids; I couldn’t have my baby at the hospital without me.
(P) Pet Peeve: Being interrupted.
(Q) Quote from a Movie: “There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making.”
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right.
Youngest, Middle, Oldest..I'm a middle kid
(S) Siblings: Two brothers
(T) Time You Wake Up? 5:42
(U) Underwear: Why, of course!
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: asparagus
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Life happening.
(X) X-Rays: Teeth.  Foot.  Back.  Hip.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Fudge, Butternut squash lasagna
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: penguins

7 comments:

ajh said...

This is the second one of these I've read in a row where penguins were the favorite animal. They are quite cool, in all ways of course.

mindysmarathon said...

I'm the middle girl between two brothers, too!

Molly said...

love the family photo! and I hate cleaning the bathroom, it's gross.

Emily said...

tea is definitely an ESSENTIAL start to my day. I had to race my halfm without it on Sunday. not pretty.

Aimee said...

Yay..I love these posts!!
We actually have a lot in common! Does your butternut squash lasagna have meat in it? If not, I'd love the recipe!!

Christi said...

I love that you get up at 5:42! That rocks!

Darlene said...

Butternut squash lasagna sound yum!! Wanna share the recipe?