Thanks so much to my marathon relay buddy Felice for tagging me for this award:
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award to 7 great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!Sounds great!
- I picked up my diploma this week. I've been done with school since mid-December, but this last piece is good to have home at last. I have framed it and will put it above my desk.
- I'm not done talking about going to school and graduating for two main reasons. First, I'm still looking for a job. Second, the commencement ceremony is not until May.
- I try to read a book a week (average). This is possible because I am not working. in 2010 I read 52 books for a total of 17,083 pages. So far this year I have finished six books for a total of 2049 pages.
- One thing I do not talk about is weight. I have successfully lost my pregnancy weight, husband weight, and college weight. I did it through exercise and learning better portion control - Weight Watchers was key in helping me figure the last part out.
- I generally do not run races on Saturday mornings because I am a receptionist at the Saturday morning Weight Watcher meetings. It is good to help those working on losing and maintaining their weight.
- Part of winter running is making sure you are dressed for the weather. This Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday and my beloved Green Bay Packers are playing. I'll be dressed for the weather with a Packer Jersey on top of all my winter clothing!
- The last two times the Packers were in the Super Bowl (we won XXXI and lost XXXII) I was living in Green Bay, WI.
Now the hard part, picking 7 bloggers to tag. While I would love to say 'if you haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged' I don't want to do it today. So, I'm tagging some of the last people to comment on my blog:
- Mom Running from Cancer, fellow Packer fan
- Jen from Setting You Free, new to reading her blog and can't wait to find out 7 random things about her
- Aimee from I Tri To Be Me, been a follower for a while but it is always good to learn more
- Pink Hat Runner, new to reading this blog as well
- Jenn from Running Sane, ADP and Jenn graduated from the same college...though I don't think they were there at the same time and one of my friend's SI lives in Jenn's town...so I'm tagging her
- Jen from Pretend this is Real, new to reading this blog as well
- Abigail from Abigail Runs, new to reading this blog as well
Putting this list together made me realize how many new blogs I've picked up recently. I can't wait to read what everyone has to say about themselves. Also, if you've already been tagged, sorry to tag you again. I can only keep so many things straight in my head at a time.