January 2011 is already done! It has gone fast and thankfully I have done a lot during the 31 day month. Here's a little recap:
- 1/1 Hangover Half Marathon with Amanda in 2:21:52
- 1/9 Winter Series #3 5K for me and the 10K for ADP. I got a 59 second PR with a 28:00 and ADP got a 10K PR.
- I thought about going to the gym a lot. I never actually made it to the gym.
- I ran 84.19 miles this month. I was going for 100 miles, but since I was sick for over a week and missed a long run and a whole week of running I'm happy with 84.19 miles.
- I skipped a race because I was sick. It was frigid the day of the race so it is good that I decided to stay home.
- I ran 15 days this month, which is 48.4% of the days. Next month I'll break 50% as long as I stay healthy.
February is looking to be a good month with two races (Winter Series #5 this weekend and the 3-person Marathon Relay 2/20) and a new schedule for me to follow. I hope to get some good mileage in because I still have 965.81 miles to my mileage goal this year.