Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

February by the Numbers

Happy Monday Morning!  Welcome to the new followers!  I am honored that you take the time to read about my running journey.

February was a great month for running.  Some highlights:

  • The Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl!!!!!  My team won!  Woot!
  • A week of 40F + weather.  This is shorts weather and I took full advantage of it.
  • Ran a half-marathon (on the treadmill) for the fun of it.  This means I ran a half in Jan and Feb.  Shall I repeat it in March?
  • 3-Person Marathon Relay where we totally kicked butt!  Not only did we do better than last year, we took over 17 minutes off our time from last year. 
The numbers were great as well:
  • 1 new pair of shoes
  • 93.37 miles in February
  • 17 running days meaning I ran 61% of the days
  • 2011 total:  177.56 miles...only 872.44 to my goal!

I cannot wait to see what March brings!

14 comments:

Emily said...

i love that you included green bays superbowl victory in your recap! another stellar month.

La Historiadora de Moda said...

Awesome February mileage!

Teamarcia said...

Sheesh Feb is over after today--how did I miss that?
Congrats on an awesome month and yes I think you need to continue your half marathon roll!

Penny said...

What a great Feb. Even with all the cold weather. Hopefully in March we will all be getting out and enjoying the weather more. Keep it going up.

Zaneta said...

Im loving your numbers!! (and the pie chart!) ;)

Chip LeDuff said...

Great job on meeting your goals!! With an awesome month like that, I don't think you'll have any problem reaching your end of the mileage goal.

Karen said...

February was a great month for you! Here's to an even greater March! :0)

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Love "Ran half-marathon on the treadmill for the fun of it!" Probably the first time I've heard treadmill and fun in the same sentence all winter! Great job!

Molly said...

you are my mileage inspiration. I seriously thought of you early today, because I knew you would have an awesome month, nice job!

ajh said...

Let's direct positive thoughts toward March bringing that spring weather rolling in.

Amber @ Betty Meets Jane said...

March better be Madness. Look at that pie fillup!

Christi said...

What a great month!

Black Knight said...

The half marathon on the treadmill is something of fantastic. Impossible for me.

The Happy Runner said...

Great, great month!
Love the pie chart.

Oh, and yeah. We did kick major butt!