February was a great month for running. Some highlights:
- The Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl!!!!! My team won! Woot!
- A week of 40F + weather. This is shorts weather and I took full advantage of it.
- Ran a half-marathon (on the treadmill) for the fun of it. This means I ran a half in Jan and Feb. Shall I repeat it in March?
- 3-Person Marathon Relay where we totally kicked butt! Not only did we do better than last year, we took over 17 minutes off our time from last year.
The numbers were great as well:
- 1 new pair of shoes
- 93.37 miles in February
- 17 running days meaning I ran 61% of the days
- 2011 total: 177.56 miles...only 872.44 to my goal!