Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm Honored

Last year I noticed different blogs commenting about the "Best Running Blogs - 2010" list so I checked it out.  Some of my favorite blogs have come from last year's list.  Well, it was brought to my attention the 2011 version was posted last week and all I can say is that I am honored to be on the list.  I have no words other than utterly honored.  #29 is this lil' old blog that I love so much.

I can write as much as I want, but it wouldn't be anything without the comments and followers.  Thanks to all of you who take the time to visit my blog, read and comment.  Running on My Time is on the list because of you!

I raise my glass to all the other blogs on the list.  There are many exceptional blogs listed, many I visit regularly, and some I am sure will be come new favorites as I take time to visit all the blogs on the list I do not currently read.  Thanks to Jake who took the time to put the list together.

12 comments:

AbigailRuns said...

Congrats! You certainly deserve it!

Christi said...

Congrats!

Velma said...

Yahoo!

Karen said...

Congratulations! How neat!! :0)

Molly said...

congrats! well deserved : )

Ewa said...

Congratulations

Tricia said...

congrats!

Julie said...

Hi Suzy,
How are you? I am so glad to hear that you got your workout room complete! It looks great:) Congrats on being one of the top running blogs!!! Exciting stuff!

Take care and hugs Suzy!

Aimee said...

Yay! Congrats!

Jake Rosen said...

You have an amazing blog and more than deserve to make any list of top running blogs.

One Little Jill said...

I think you totally deserve to be on this list!

Badgergirl said...

Congrats on making the list! You deserve it!