Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

I Really Was There

I found some pictures from the Winter Series Races I have been running.  It took a while, but I weeded through them all and now have photographic proof I was at the Hangover Half.  Here is the original picture:
Can you see me?  Probably not, but I had to ask.

Now can you see me?  Upper right in the blue vest & white hat.  Amanda to my left and Bridget to my right.
Ah, now I feel better!  I was really there.  I kept digging and found two pictures from last weekend's race.
I'm here!!!  I didn't even photoshop my thighs to look that big.  (I now know where those 4 pounds ended up.)

ADP rocking the 10K

15 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Score for me I found you before I looked at the next pic!
Your thigh comment made me spit my coffee. :P

Darlene said...

I found you too. The camera puts on 5 lbs, they say. I always wear shorts over the tights - they make you APPEAR heavier than you really are - You look great!

MomRunningFromCancer said...

Are you sure that they didn't superimpose your top half over someone else's bottom half? I was Laughing out loud - too funny!

It is obvious that the camera added that!

Emily said...

Cute! I of course love the hot pink and black color combination:)

J said...

I love your pink top!! That is super bright!

Emz said...

YAY YAY YAY! YOU!!

Love the photos. ;)

YAY for pink!

Molly said...

I swear that I found you in the photo!!! I really did!!! : )

gmontalvo13 said...

great pics, even the blurry one :)

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Great pics - I love looking at running photos. Great job!

Karen R said...

I always love the pictures you share!

Jill said...

That's pretty cool that you can do that to the 2nd picture...I am ignorant on anything with the computer.

Karen said...

Awesome! Love the pics! Great job on the races!! :0)

Velma said...

You look great. How about them Packers!!!

Black Knight said...

I like how you helped us to find you!
You look in great shape!

ajh said...

Suzy,
Jameson and I are definitely doing the 3 miles! I know it is going to be cold! So I am glad we had already decided on this distance! Would love to meet you if you can bear the cold!
Andrea