Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Quickie of a Post

I have not been ignoring everyone.  I have not been ignoring my running.  I just have not had time for either.  The last longer run I took was two weeks ago which makes me wonder if I should still do the 15K I am planning on this weekend.  I am not going for a PR, just a nice run in the cold weather with friends on a race course (unofficially timed).  I could do the 3 miler, but it just sounds so short these days.  I'll probably decide on Sunday morning which I want to do.

On another note, today is my last day of student teaching.  I have class and a lot of random things to get done next week and then I'll be done.  I have big plans for next week:  Monday I'll run, Tuesday I'll run, Wednesday I'll probably be ready to sleep, Thursday I'll run, and Friday I'll run!  I'm planning on getting a lot of two milers in next week.  I'll start at two and ease myself back into running more than one or two days a week.  I'm beyond excited to have time to run again!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Yay for getting back to running again :)

Christi said...

Congrats on everything that is coming up!

onelittletrigirl said...

congrats on finishing the student teaching :)

Heather said...

It has got to be a relief to have student teaching over with.

Ewa said...

Happy running to you.

Darlene said...

Good luck returning to running! And Congrats on finishing your degree & student teaching. I can't run Sun but hope to see you at another race.

ajh said...

Yeah for being done with student teaching! Hope it all went well and you get the job you want!

kizzy said...

Good luck on your running...

--I prefer running without shoes. My toes didn't get cold. Besides, if I'm in front from the start, no one can step on them. ~Michelle Dekkers - saucony running shoes