Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Race Pictures

I know you are dying to see the race pictures.  Here are those taken by Ken Shelton Photography for the race.
Just crossing the starting line

ADP at mile 10

ADP crossing the finish line!

one more to prove he did it
mile 10

I've always wanted a "ns" on my facce

don't let the smile fool you, I was in pain

going to finish

a PRin the books
I did a very slow 3 miles last night at No Boundaries.  My calf still hurts, but thankfully only on the up and down hills.  I hope to be back at it by this weekend because my next half is already on the books for 1/1/11!

14 comments:

Karen R said...

I like all the pictures!

Nice way to remember your run and anniversary :)

Good luck on your next half! I guess that means you won't be partying very late on 12/31!

Christi said...

Great pics and again congrats on a great race!

mindysmarathon said...

Love the pictures! Would even know you were in pain. :)

Badgergirl said...

Great pics!

Kovas Palubinskas said...

Sounds like it's time to stay on the flats for a while! Way to look forward to starting the New Year off right.

J said...

Great race photos! I always look horrible in mine. So you are running a race on New Years day? That sounds like a lot of fun!

Teamarcia said...

Love the pics! Way to PR!

Alan Dent said...

Great pics - Take care of that calf

nickisnook.net said...

Hope your calf heals quickly. Didn't realize you and ADP were running this race. Congrats!!!

Molly said...

great photos, and even greater that you picked your next race! Which one is that, I need to get something on my calendar.

Jennifer said...

Great job! Rest up that calf, it'll be better in no time! Cheers!

Black Knight said...

Happy anniversary and congrats on the PR and the hubby's 1st place. The photographer who put the web site on your face is a real gentleman!!! Enjoy this week end and take care of the calf.

Katie H said...

Great photos Suzy! I think I may actually order one of mine, haha. I think I am going to partake in the winter series too! :)

scarlet said...

I really like the photos,, looks like you really had fun! Great run, congratulations! :)
~ mountain hardwear jackets ~