Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

September is Over

Today I got to light a hydrogen balloon on fire.  Days like today I really love being a chemist.  This is not me, but it is a good video of the demo I did:



Fun, eh?  I think so.

My month hasn't been a great running month mentally, but when I logged my miles I ran this morning I was surprised to see a 90+ mile month.  I may not be there mentally, but I'm still getting the physical benefits of the running.

My goal for the year is 1010 miles.  Here's how it is going:
I only have to run 155.06 miles to meet my goal!!  Yippy Skippy!  And, considering I have a half marathon in a week and another on 1/1/11, I think I'll be just fine hitting my goal this year.

How did your month go?

19 comments:

Emz said...

Loving the pie graph. Awesome.

shellyrm aka jogging stroller mama said...

Your post reminds me that I need to run my totals for the month soon...and not to play with fire. ;-)

Nice pie chart!

Heidi said...

WOW, you are totallly going to blow that goal out of the water. My goal is 1000 miles and I've got some work ahead of me to get there. After tonight I still have 360 miles to run to get there. That's pretty lofty for me, but I'm going to try!

The chart is cool. Off to make one for myself ....

Kovas Palubinskas said...

No problem on the goal - awesome job!

J said...

Way to go! You are really doing well on the mileage!

Heather said...

You are doing a great job!!! What will you do to celebrate when you get there?

ajh said...

Very impressed with the pie graph.

Anne said...

You are doing great! That goal is yours :)

Julie said...

Hi Suzy,
You are kicking butt with your miles Lady! You got this one and will surpass your goal! Keep it up:)

Also, I just got all of my Softlips in the mail! Thank you:) My daughter was so excited and has taken four of the eight packs!

Aimee (I Tri To Be Me) said...

You are totally going to meet your goal! :)

Badgergirl said...

Nice job on the mileage!

mindysmarathon said...

Great job on your goal! This month has been good :).

Jill said...

Ack, I can't believe it's October!! Well, in a few hours :). You'll have no problem reaching your 2010 goals, so happy for you. Due to my heel disaster, I'm nowhere close to my 2010 mileage goal for 2010, but I am happy I am picking up the miles some!! Happy October! :)

Karen R said...

Awesome job on the miles! You are putting everything together nicely - mom, wife, teacher, runner. Keep up the good work! :)

Christi said...

I love the graphic! And i am sure you will meet your goal!

onelittletrigirl said...

You are totally going to hit that goal!

Darlene said...

Great job on your running goal! Glad you are enjoying student teaching and you still have time to run - YAY!

chris mcpeake said...

graph in Pie form. Excellent.
way to go on your running

Cynthia O'H said...

You'll definitely meet your 1010 goal. Like the graph; save it for the kids at school:)