The video introduces their SAC Technology for the Brooks Glycerin 8's. Given that I am busy building chemistry lessons and units for my student teaching it was appropriate to watch the video weekend. I was just looking at labs about non-Newtonian fluids to see if I could incorporate one into my unit. Well, it won't work to do the lab with the middle school students I am with right now, but I can hope to do it in the future.
Brooks has offered to give one reader a choice of Brooks shorts or a jacket! WOW! What an awesome giveaway, if I do say so myself. Here's what you need to do to enter (5 possible entries):
- Go to Brooks Running (HERE) and commend what shoe you would love to wear (+1)
- Why do you deserve a new pair of running shoes (+1)
- Watch the video and leave a comment (+1)
- Share this on your blog or twitter or however you share giveaways (+1)
- Be a follower of my blog (+1)
Leave a separate comment for each entry, please. Good luck to all! Giveaway ends Oct. 1.
Thanks to Brooks for this generous giveaway.