Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

One Day Later

I did not feel up to running my tempo run yesterday so I attempted it today.  The run itself went fine - 5 miles at tempo pace.  I am still not back to 100% and so a few breaks were needed to catch my breath and drink water.  I'll get back to normal soon enough.

I have nine miles on tap for Sunday morning.  Saturday night's low is 74F so it will be warm on Sunday morning when I run.  (The average low is 61F, which would be much better for a long run.)  Other than running, I'll be trying to stay cool this weekend.

Giveaways to check out:
Timeless Trinkets from Running Diva Mom
iRun Like a Girl from I'm a Sleeper Baker
Divine Twine from Penguin's Gift
Lowe's Gift Card from Notes From the Trenches

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Good luck with the 9, keep hydrated!!

Tricia said...

hope you have a great run this weekend!

nickisnook.net said...

Good luck on your 9! I have 15 on the schedule for Sunday morning.

Teamarcia said...

I hear you on the hotness, be careful out there!

Julie said...

Hi Suzy,
Awesome job on the tempo and have a great nine miler tomorrow:) Bring plenty of water to stay hydrated!

Have a great weekend!

Cynthia O'H said...

So glad you got the tempo in. My running has been off too this week. I went out last night when it was overcast so I just had the humidity, not the humidity and sunshine, to deal with. What a difference it made. Keep hydrating.

The Happy Runner said...

Good luck w/the 9 and have a good weekend!

MomRunningFromCancer said...

Hope you are feeling better - somedays are like that - there will be plenty of other days. Take care and listen to your body. Good luck with the 9 - drink lots of water.