Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome to June!

June is promising to be a busy one for the family and running.  This month marks the end of preschool (Punky graduates), the end of kindergarten (Bugs is already psyched for first grade), and the beginning of summer.  I also committed to exercising and blogging every day this month (see the Juneathon logo in the sidebar for information).

To start June on the right foot I was up this morning and back on the treadmill.  The treadmill wasn't my favorite this morning, especially after running outdoors twice this weekend.  Oh well, I vow to continue to love my treadmill.  I took a very quick water break after every mile and my five miles went quickly by.  On a related side note, I'm not feeling much love for this season of Friday Night Lights.  What happened to the football games??  I have no trouble with the drama, but after a few seasons of watching some fun football and drama, the football practices and games seem to be lost to the show.  At least the players are finally wearing jerseys.  I hope it gets better because running while watching football is awesome!

7 comments:

J said...

was it raining there this morning? We had a light sprinkle which turned into a pouring rain now! No one was out running or walking this morning! great job on the run! Yay for June!

Teamarcia said...

Gah! June already?!? Good luck with the graduations! Nice milling too!

gmontalvo13 said...

i'm patiently waiting for football season to begin too!!

Anne said...

Thanks :) ...I really appreciated your encouragement along the way!

Over here, after a beautiful month of May, June starts with rain! Oh well...

Katie said...

Looking forward to reading all of your updates from Juneathon!

ajh said...

It poured here today and looks like it isn't done yet!
Getting back on the TM is not fun!

LMC said...

Have fun with the graduations. Good luck with the June goals!