Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Two More to Go

Who knew June was going to go so quickly?  We've had a huge month family wise (preschool and kindergarten graduations).  I've had a great running month and with one run left I only have to go 3.45 miles to have another 100 mile month.

I was up and at 'em early this morning, just like almost every Monday morning.  I love my treadmill, but this morning I am really happy I'm such great friends with my 'mill.  It is 75F with 82% humidity outside.  My basement (where the treadmill is) is around 70F but with the dehumidifier going we keep the humidity at 45%.

I turned Friday Night Lights on and ran 4.5 miles while watching the latest episode.  In my opinion, the show is slowly dying.  Still, I'm a sucker for football so I keep watching.  I have another four miles planned for tomorrow and then my running for June is done!

9 comments:

Mark said...

Well done, Suzy!! I loved my treadmill until I burned it up!

J said...

It has been humid outside. I ran in the 90% humidity this morning and it was just hot! Great job on getting 100 miles for the month!

The Jogger Blogger said...

Yes-the humidity lately is AWFUL! Awesome June mileage!

onelittletrigirl said...

Great June mileage!!!! And yes, the humidity is AWFUL!!!

Teamarcia said...

Nice month!
Cannot believe June is slipping away on us already...

ajh said...

I love FNL but haven't watched this season yet. Sad to hear it is dying!

nickisnook.net said...

Way to go on Juneathon! I don't think I could do it. I look forward to my days "off" too much.

Cynthia O'H said...

Good job sticking to this in a busy month. Now what's up in July?

Hillbilly Betty / Waylon Aussies said...

Since we have DirecTV, we get to watch the FNL season before it's aired on NBC. I thought the same thing about the show circling the drain, but it pays off as the season goes on. I was much happier at the end of the season.

Way to go on the 100 mile month! I'm still so new, but next month my goal is to hit 23 miles.