- Where do you find your training plans?
- Any recommendations?
I have to say this: I have found some that I absolutely LOVE! Any other time I would willingly sign myself up for a more intensive training plan, but I don't think I'll have the time this fall. I'll be student teaching while I train (at least for the last five weeks of training) and I don't think I'll be able to do more than three runs a week. I've heard that student teaching can be extremely time consuming so my running days will probably need to be minimized.
- Should I take the training plans that I like and try to pair them down?
- Wing it and see what running I can do during the week and do long runs on the weekend as prescribed by a training plan (remember that I'm extremely type A)?
- Other options...because there are always other options.
- Quick reminder: I've run this distance before, so it isn't new to me.
Opinions, suggestions, slaps up-side the head, training plans, and the like will all be accepted. Just don't tell me I can't run. :D