Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Three Things Thursday, 6.17


  1. I looked at the Juneathon 2010 participant list and I'm not on it.  I thought I asked to be included; I asked again yesterday so I'm hoping to be added to the list now that the month is over half done.
  2. I'm the proud parent of another preschool graduate!  Graduation went off without a hitch last night and Punky is ready for kindergarten to start today. 
  3. Punky, the graduate, and Mom
  4. I ran on the treadmill this morning and it was great.  My left leg is tight, so I need to work on stretching and strengthening more.  The only down part about the morning was the movie.  I do not recommend When In Rome.  I watch a lot of TV and movies (mainly when I'm running) and rarely do I give a poor recommendation because there is usually something redeeming about the show/movie.  Not this time.  I did find myself smiling at the end, but only because it was a happily-ever-after ending and I'm a sucker for those (OK, so there were a few moments at the end that were worth watching).

9 comments:

Mark said...

Congratulations to Punky...that was my little bros nickname. Great pic!

ajh said...

Your daughter looks very sweet! Yeah to looking forward to kindergarten.

Heather said...

Great picture. Ya'll are so cute!

Karen R said...

The pix is so sweet! Your daughter usually has sunglasses on in the pictures so it is so adorable to see that you two have the same eyes! :)

Bummer about Juneathon, seeing as there was so much "drama" around the whole thing. I hope you get your name added!

Katie H said...

Congrats to the graduate! Your daughter is so adorable and looks just like you!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness does your daughter ever look like you:) That is a beautiful picture! She is graduating preschool today and college tomorrow:) They grow up so fast!

Cynthia O'H said...

What a precious picture! Congrats to the graduate!

onelittletrigirl said...

Yeah for graduation...now on to K and the real world!

Aimee (I Tri To Be Me) said...

Hooray to Punkie! :) I love the picture of your two, and I have to say that you two look so much alike. My son graduated preschool a couple of weeks ago and it was sooo cute!