Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Is Why

There are a million reasons why I exercise.  I can't make a complete list, but Bugs and Punky are definitely in the top five.  Today was the last day of soccer for everyone in our family.  I do mean everyone because I am an assistant coach for Punky's team and ADP is a coach for Bugs' team.  While I am sad that the season is over, I'm happy to have our Saturdays back again.
Proof I was there...although I don't look to active in this picture.

All alone at the goal!  Punky scored six goals this morning.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome to free Saturdays!!!! I remember when my kiddos played soccer (or insert any other countless sports they tried) and then it was TOTALLY done, an era came and went. That's tough to swallow...I hate how fast they grow! Enjoy!!

Tricia said...

hope you enjoy your free saturdays!

The Jogger Blogger said...

Way to go, Punky! Yay for free Saturdays-they are few and far between but soooo nice!

Katie H said...

I love Punky's pink shorts- so adorable! Sounds like you have a superstar on your hands :)

Cynthia O'H said...

I have 4 weeks of soccer left. Then, we can both enjoy our Saturdays!

Cute picture of your super star. You've done a great job of modelling fitness for her.

christinaleigh said...

I love to see good modeling for our kids! Great job!

onelittletrigirl said...

I really hope my kids want to play sports when I have them. I would love that!