Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Juneathon Update

It is already June 10, which according to my math calculations means we are 1/3 of the way through the month.  According to the Juneathon 2010 site, I'm supposed to be doing some kind of exercise every day and then blog about it.  Here's a recap:

June 1:  5.49 mile run
June 2:  3.11 mile run
June 3:  walk the dog + chase Punky at soccer
June 4:  4.42 mile run
June 5:  3.17 mile race
June 6:  4.1 mile "recovery run"
June 7:  4.42 mile run
June 8:  7.99 mile run
June 9:  PT exercises (no walk because it was raining all day)
June 10:  5.14 mile run

Three notes on my month so far.

  • I walked Maddie more than once this month; walking her shows up on June 3 because I didn't run that morning.
  • I need to take another day off from running!  A few months ago I decided to cut back to four days of running a week.  I've obviously failed.  
  • I've run ~38 miles this month which puts me right on track for another 100 mile month!
Why a bulleted list?  Well, I had all kinds of great ideas for posts this morning while I was running and I cannot remember a single one right now!  Maybe I'll remember for tomorrow.  If not, then I'll need to come up with something because I can only post so many bulleted lists.

6 comments:

P said...

LOL.
1. I love bulleted lists - there are lots on my blog as well. (And the word verification for this comment is "lists" - gotta love that!)
2. Terrific mileage already this month!
3. But, yeah, you haven't cut back to four days a week at all. :P

J said...

I hate when i have great ideas while running and then they never make it into a post because I forget it all!! Great job so far on the month!!

gmontalvo13 said...

i love bullets as well! easier on the eyes and you get straight to the point! great job on the juneathon!

ajh said...

Yeah to another 100 mile month! I started to write week! That would be beyond amazing!

Cynthia O'H said...

Bullets show that you're writing with purpose - what you want to say is really important.

It can be as hard to cut back on mileage as it is to build it. Listen to your body.

onelittletrigirl said...

I love bulletted lists!!!

You are totally kicking some Junathon butt!