Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Juneathon Comes to an End

Juneathon is coming to an end and what a great month it has been!  Today's exercise included walking Maddie and all the extras life has to offer (a.k.a. lugging laundry up and down the stairs).  I've really enjoyed running and blogging this month.  All good things must come to an end, so adieu Juneathon 2010.

2010 goal update:  The year is half done and I'm over half done with my miles! (check out the chart...I'm proud of my chart.)

What will July bring?  First, a break from blogging.  I love blogging, but I do need a little break from the everyday blogging.  Don't worry, I'll still be running.  I'll be taking my running easy for a week or two and then I start training for my next half marathon.  When the time comes I'll post more about the plan, what I'm trying to accomplish, and how it fits into my life.  Until then, for all of you in the USA have a safe and happy Fourth of July!  Everyone else, enjoy the beginning of July and all that it has to offer you.

12 comments:

J said...

I love your miles chart!! Great job getting through the Juneathon! Have a happy 4th of July!

onelittletrigirl said...

enjoy your break Suzy!!!

Heather said...

I will miss hearing from you for a little while. Have a great break.

ajh said...

Love your pie graph!

La Historiadora de Moda said...

It's awesome that you made a pie chart to demonstrate you're over half-way to your yearly mileage goal! Have a wonderful and safe fourth of July weekend!

Karen R said...

Great job on the Junethon workout! Have a happy 4th of July :)

Cynthia O'H said...

I'm a data geek - love your pie graph.

Enjoy the break.

Black Knight said...

Nice graph. I am curious to see your log-book. Indeed the daily blogging is hard, I decided for the weekly update and consequently the weekly comment to all the friends.

The Happy Runner said...

Enjoy your time off. And try to stay cool :-)

Staci Dombroski said...

You are doing awesome!!!

Katie H said...

Enjoy the break! I think sometimes it is necessary to just unplug. And way to be more than halfway done with your goal- woohoo!

Badgergirl said...

Great graph! And enjoy the blogging break!