June is here and it is a busy weekend for racing. A big good luck to everyone racing and running this weekend. For all the racers, I can't wait to read your race reports on the other side! Stop by these blogs and wish the racers luck this weekend.
- Aimee is participating in the Metro Brokers Sprint Triathlon
- Courtney is hosting the Run, Courtney, Run Virtual 10k and 5k
- Alisa is participating in the Blue Lake Olympic Triathlon
- OneLittleTriGirl is running the Scott Coffee Memorial Run, 8K
- Erica is running her first half-marathon, the Rock 'n' Roll San Diego Half Marathon
- Katye is running her first marathon, the Rock 'n' Roll
- Beth is participating in the Longmont Triathlon
- Freihofer's Run for Women has a great group running tomorrow: Amanda, Felice, Darlene, JenLo, Bridget, Janis, Jen, Jen, and Melissa
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
Don't forget to check out the following giveaways, including my sweaty bands giveaway.
~CSN Stores Gift Certificate (ends 6/9)
~Goody StayPut (ends 6/4)
~CSN Stores Gift Card (ends 6/10)...don't forget to say I sent you!
~Pretty Whimsical (ends 6/11)
~Bondi Bands (ends 6/11)
~Book Giveaway (ends 6/15)
~GU and more (ends in a few days)
~Road ID (ends 6/16)
~Family Fan Club T-shirts (ends 6/10)
~Sweaty Bands (ends 6/9)
~Aquafresh and Walmart GC (ends 6/9)
~SofSole Socks and Insoles (ends 6/10)
~Road ID (ends 6/1)
*If you want to be included in the Friday Fanfare or have your giveaway listed, just leave me a comment.
Juneathon update: I ran 4 miles this morning.