Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fanfare, 6.25

Hello, hello, hello!!  Thanks for hanging in there all month while I blogged away!  I love all your comments and ideas.  It is wonderful to see all your happy faces when I log-in to see what is going on in the bloggy world.

Speaking of blogging all month long.  I've decided to take a much deserved break once the month ends.  I have been busy blogging every day all month, so I'm going to take a little time off.  You do not need to worry, I'll be back.  I just need a little time away from my computer to enjoy summer and my kids.

Since I'm going to be away, here is what I have on my calendar for the next couple weeks*.  I love reading all your race reports, so make sure to post them when you get a chance.

This weekend:
  • Rock 'n' Roll Seattle has all kinds of people running, check out Tall Mom's blog for a complete listing..I know Mel, Emily, Lorian, and Stephanie are all running
  • Marcia is participating in the MetLife Duathlon
  • Aimee is participating in the SheROX Sprint Triathlon
  • Amanda is running the Valley Cats 5K
  • Courtney is participating in a duathlon
Holiday Weekend:
  • AJH is running a race, but I don't know which one (help me out here, please)
  • Badgergirl is running the Firecracker 5K
And, the weekend after:
  • Shelly is running The Skyline Challenge Race Ultra (50K)
  • Molly, J, Nicki, and Katie are running Utica's Boilermaker (15K)
  • Badgergirl and Courtney are participating in the Trek Women's Triathlon (are you both doing the same, or are there different Trek tri's all over this weekend?)
  • Jill is participating the the Philly Women's Sprint Triathlon
Please stop by everyone's blog and wish them luck on their races! Good luck.

Here are the current giveaways I know about:

Stop back often and check the sidebar because I do my best to keep it up to date!

Juneathon update:  My alarm went off this morning and I turned it off.  I'm glad I got an extra hour of sleep but the downfall is that I missed my opportunity to run today.  I'll be outside gardening, playing with the kids and Maddie all afternoon so that is my exercise today.

*I don't plan on being gone that long, but I do not know if I'll have the time to post another Friday Fanfare for a few weeks.
**I had troubles with the links. I think they are all fixed now.  If not, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them.

10 comments:

Darlene said...

I hope to run the Valleycats 5k also. Enjoy your time off the computer LOL.

Courtney said...

I know there is more than one Trek triathlon but they usually aren't on the same weekends. (p.s. the link is wrong for my name) Thanks for mentioning me :) I also have a duathlon this weekend

onelittletrigirl said...

I have loved your Juneathon!!! Take the break :)


ps- you have my blog linked to Katies- but thanks for thinking of me :)

The Happy Runner said...

Have a great weekend! Breaks are always important :-)

Staci Dombroski said...

Have a great weekend!!! I have been taking a huge break lately :)

Julie said...

I hope that you have an amazing weekend Suzy!

Mark said...

Keep it up! A great Junethon!!

ajh said...

Enjoy your time with your kids. MY race is just a local July 4th 5K.

J said...

I wonder if I will see any one at the Boilermaker! There are so many people its tough to say! Thanks for including me!!

Molly said...

Enjoy the downtime!! and thanks for the shout out!