Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Sunday will be here quickly and we have some plans to help ADP celebrate. I'll be sending a prayer up for my dad and I'm sure ADP will be calling Wayne, my FIL. How will you be celebrating the special guys in your life?
In addition to Father's Day, it is a huge weekend for races!! Good luck to all the runners and racers this weekend.
- J and Brian are running an evening 5k...depending on the heat and humidity she'll be going for a PR
- Badgergirl has teh High Cliff Sprint Triathlon...good luck on the Cliff Road Hill
- Julie is running Grandma's Half Marathon...someday I'd love to run this race
- Shelly is running a 21K Trail Challenge...she's decided she'll only go on one run a day until the race is done
- AJH and Emily are running the Run for Roses 5K...mother/daughter bloggers running as a mother/daughter team
- Kayte is running the Baltimore 10 Miler on Saturday and the Father's Day 5K with her dad and brother on Sunday...have a wonderful racing weekend
- Nicki is running the Vestal XX (20K)...respect the distance and enjoy it
- Velma is running the Local Rec Plex Race...back from vacation and jumping right back in
- Jenn is running the Manitoba Half Marathon...we miss your blogging
- Emily is participating in the Washington DC Triathlon...double race weekend
- Benn is running the Mt. Greylock 13.5 miler...run up the mountain and back down again
- ADP and some local friends are running the Community Resource Father's Day 5K
Good Luck Everyone! I can't wait to read your race reports.
Don't forget to check out the great giveaways going on:
If you want to be included, just leave a comment and I'll add you to my calendar!
Juneathon update: My name isn't on the list yet, but I'm 18 days into this so I'm going to keep right on going. This morning I ran 4 miles on the treadmill. Nothing spectacular, but I'm very happy I got out of bed and ran this morning! Weekend goals (on top of what I listed Monday): stretch, stretch and more stretching. My left leg is really tight, including my ITB. Not good, but at least I know how to fix it.