I'm supposed to list seven things about myself, and pass it onto 15 new blog friends. There are so many blogs that I love, but I'm going to do my best to hit up some new blogs I've been reading.
Now, for those seven things about me:
- I am a pushover when it comes to almost anything doing with Bugs and Punky.
- I want to do a triathlon. The challenge is that I don't really like biking. And, I have not done any swimming since high school. I don't think I'll be doing the triathlon any time soon.
- I'm hooked on the Aussie show McLeod's Daughters. Strong women rule the outback in this show!
- I'm nervous about fall. I know it will all work out, but how in the world am I going to fit student teaching, school, family, running, and keeping up with the kids? Like I said, I know it will all work out.
- I love running and gardening and yet I don't like being sweaty or dirty.
- I'm in love with my new running accessory: The Stick! What sweet relief it gives.
- I can't wait for fall because I'll be training for my next half marathon. These short races are going to drive me crazy yet!
Now for some blogs that I've started reading recently (a.k.a. since the last time I tagged blogs):