Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Need a Kick in the Butt

I'm in desperate need of a kick in the butt.  It is the time of year I really don't like when it comes to most things because it is warm, bordering on hot.  Thanks to Run, Courtney, Run for that kick, she's hosting the Juneathon 2010.  

Here is how its going to work:
1. Its a month of exercise (running, biking, swimming, etc.) and blogging. June 1st to June 30th.
2. Everyday you must do some sort of exercise and blogging. I know this might be tough especially the blogging part but I'm not asking for a big post and if you miss a day its possible you might still win. So give it a try!
3. Leave a comment here letting me know your in.
4. The person that actually blogs and exercises the most (i.e. everyday or almost everyday) will win a grand prize. TBA.
5. Two runners up will also win a prize. 
6. Go HERE to see participants and updates.
7. Make sure to post this logo on your blog and let people know your participating. You should have a link on the logo sending people HERE. The more people we get to join the more fun this can be! 



I'm in!  My posts may be short, but they'll be there.  My exercise may be as simple as a walk, but walking is exercise so I'm set.  You should check it out:

7 comments:

Staci Dombroski said...

That is a great idea!!!

Courtney said...

Welcome! I'm glad you're are joining in on the fun!!

gmontalvo13 said...

woohoo!

Robyn said...

I love this idea and a total kick in the butt but I can't work out yet b/c I'm injured. Can I post about not being able to exercise haha?

onelittletrigirl said...

My training calls for at least one rest day a week and I know I cannot blog every day. Complete FAIL from the start!

But good luck to you :)

Jill said...

I love the concept, but I'd go manic trying to blog daily. Haha. Good luck, though, I'm rooting for ya!! :)

jogblog said...

Hi there

You can join in with the official Juneathon here: http://www.jog-blog.co.uk/juneathon-2010/

Leave me a comment and I'll link to your blog and you'll be in with a chance of winning.

Cathy (jogblog)