Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fanfare, 5.7

Welcome to May!  What a wonderful month it is going to be.  First up this month is Mother's Day on Sunday.  I don't know what you have planned, but I'm going to call my mom and let her know I love her.  I wouldn't be where I am now without her unconditional love and support!  Love ya, Mom.  Now that I'm a mom myself I've been busy going to Mother's Day Tea Parties this week.  I love watching the kids' sing and hear what they have to say about me.  I hope I can be as good to them as my mom is to me.

This weekend also has a lot of races going on.  I know some local bloggy friends are running in a Mother's Day race.  For anyone running or racing this weekend, have a great one!  I can't wait to read all about it next week.

  • JenLo and her 12 year old daughter are running a 5K for the Make A Wish Foundation (it's the daughter's FIRST 5K!)
  • Beth is running the Colorado Marathon
  • Heidi is running the Vancouver Sun Run 10K
  • Darlene is running the Mother's Day 3.5 miler on her birthday (Happy Birthday, Darlene)
  • Amanda is running the Mother's Day 3.5 miler
  • Felice is running the Mother's Day 3.5 miler
  • AJHis running the Sunshine Run 5K
  • Emily is running the Packers Running Festival Half Marathon
  • Marcia is running the Mother's Day 5K
  • Sami is running the Santa Barbara Wine Country Half Marathon

Good luck to all the runners and racers!!  Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

If you want to be included in a future edition, leave a comment and let me know what you have going on.

12 comments:

Molly said...

enjoy your Mother's Day!

Anne said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!!

Julie said...

Good luck to everyone running this weekend!

Suzy, I hope that you have a nice and relaxing Mother's Day:)

The Happy Runner said...

Thanks :-)

Have a great Mother's Day!

Katie said...

Happy Mother's Day Suzy! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

I'll be running the Ragnar Relay this Friday-Sat (eep!)

LMC said...

Hope you have a great Mother's Day!! I love the picture of you and Punky (previous post). You both have great smiles.

Wendy said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Aimee (I Tri To Be Me) said...

I hope you have a great Mother's Day! :)

onelittletrigirl said...

Enjoy your Mothers Day!!!!

Karen R said...

Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day - enjoy the whole Mother's day week! And glad to hear the shout out to your mom :) I enjoy hearing about others that appreciate their moms!

Black Knight said...

I hope you spent a wonderful (running) Mother's Day. You wrote beautiful words for your mom she must be proud of you. Mine left on 2001 and ... ok, no words to explain my feelings.

Heidi said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out. It was a fanstastic Mothers Day. Hope yours was great too.