- Julie is running the Maple Grove 5K
- Jenn is running the Fargo Half-Marathon
- Courtney is running the Rock Your Socks Virtual 10K
- Jill is doing the Black Bear Olympic Relay Tri (swimming leg, I think)
- Darlene is running the SPAC Rock n Run 5K
- ADP and I will be running a 5K on Sunday with the kids in the jogger
Don't forget to check out the giveaways on the sidebar. I've been a little behind, so if you want your giveaway listed or a shout-out for Friday Fanfare just leave a comment!
Last night ADP participated in a 3.5 mile Workforce Challenge race. It was hotter than we are used to (~80F). He did awesome, if I do say so myself (I'm a little biased being his wife). It was a self-timed event and I think he said his time was 22:30! There were 8,500 runners and walkers. The icing: there were lots of categories including 'male' teams of 4 and ADP was on the team that took 7th place. So proud of my guy.
|Punky, ADP, Bugs|
(New York State Capital Building in the background)
On the back of one of the team shirts was this: "We don't run faster, we run smarter." I liked it!