Welcome to the new followers!! I love your comments and suggestions. I love reading what you have going on. If I haven't stopped by your blog, I apologize...please leave me a comment and I'll get there in short order (once I'm back from the Ragnar Relay).
May is turning into a busy month for racing. It is great to see so many racing. My favorite posts are race reports, so don't forget to put yours up after your race. For those not racing, I hope you have a great run (or two) this weekend!
- Ragnar Relay Team B.A.D. who will be racing 184.8 miles over two days from Woodstock to New York City
- Darlene is running the Vascular Birthmark Foundation 5K
- Badgergirl is running the Cellcom Green Bay Half (have fun running through Lambeau Field!!!)
- Courtney is running the Chicago Spring Half Marathon
- Jenny is is running the Bay To Breakers 10K
Good luck to all the racers and runners this weekend. Get out there and enjoy yourself.