Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Go Vote For ADP, Please

Head on over to Shut Up and Run! and vote for ADP (link's here).  From Shut Up and Run!:

2. Suzy writes about her husband, guy in the orange, “ He will only buy two kinds of running gear: shoes and sunglasses. All other clothing is selected randomly from his closet. His base layer is whatever cotton, long sleeve shirt with too short sleeves he grabs out of his drawer. On top he puts on his reversible basketball tank that is black and orange that he bought back in the mid-nineties. He tops it all off with a bright orange hunting hat.”
While this isn’t a totally outrageous get up, it’s still kinda creepy. I like how it matches the jogger.


Help ADP out and vote for the guy in the orange.

5 comments:

onelittletrigirl said...

I was hysterical when I noticed he matched the stroller!! For some reason, I cannot see the link to vote, but I'll try from home and vote then!

JenLo said...

Got my vote...LOL!

MomRunningFromCancer said...

Hey - at least his shorts aren't shorty shorts.

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

seriously it cracked me up and I voted for him!

Jen said...

I did without you telling me too. Vote for me too.