Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fanfare, 4.9

I feel honored and shocked all at the same time - so many followers!  Welcome, welcome, welcome.  It is truly great to have you here.  Please, let me know if you want to know something, are curious or just keep following and reading.


Racing season has picked up!  There is a lot going on this weekend.  A lot of people are racing and I hope even more are out there running, biking or swimming.


Good luck to these racers!  I can't wait to read your race reports next week.


Alisa is running a half-marathon
Julie is running Run the Valley 10K
Nicki is running the Ithaca Skunk Cabbage Race
Stephanie is running the Go! Saint Louis Marathon
Lorian is running the Big D Half
Aimee is running the Platte River Half
Keri is racing her first olympic length tri


Let me know if you want to be added to my Friday Fanfare calendar by leaving a comment or sending me an e-mail. 
"Until you have tried running, you will never know how enjoyable it can be."
-Daniels' Running Formula, p. 161
Does anyone know why the spacing is so off?  How can I fix it?

16 comments:

Staci Dombroski said...

Have a great weekend!!

The Happy Runner said...

That quote is 100% true!

Have a great weekend!

Lorian said...

THANK YOU!!!

Julie said...

Hi Suzy,
Thanks for the good luck and shout out!! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful weekend:)

Courtney said...

Thank you for the well wishes last week! My race went well. My next race is the Soldier Field 10 Mile on May 29th. Please add me to your calendar.

Aimee (I Tri To Be Me) said...

Thanks for the good luck! I'm sorry, but I have no idea why the spacing is off...sometimes it just happens!

Have a good weekend! :)

nickisnook.net said...

Good luck to all who are racing this weekend!

LMC said...

I like that quote. Good luck to everyone running this weekend!

Running Diva Mom said...

have a super weekend!!!!

candlerun (htabby) said...

Have a great weekend and good luck to all the racers too! :0)

onelittletrigirl said...

I am so excited about race season picking up...and for all the Boston runners next week!!!

Judi said...

Just stopping by to say hello - looking forward to visiting your blog and following your running journey.

Darlene said...

Congrats on your giveaway win. See you Sunday.

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Not sure what you mean about the spacing. Maybe you fixed it, but if I go to the edit HTML tab and play around I can sometimes fix spacing problems while posting in blogger.

shellyrm aka jogging stroller mama said...

Loads of racers this weekend!

Sorry I am no help on spacing issue.

Enjoy the weekend.

Katie said...

We've got a big race going on today, but due to health reasons, I had to sit this one out :-(. Next year,tho, next year....! Thanks for stopping by, and hope you're having a happy day!