Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fanfare, 4.30

Welcome to all the followers.  It is great to have you here.  Time to celebrate because it's Friday!!!  Not only is it Friday, but April ends today as well.  Time is flying by.  

Yesterday I mentioned I hoped I would have some good news.  Well, it all worked out and yesterday we adopted a Maddie, a retriever/lab mix who is three years old.


Good luck to all the runners and racers this weekend!  I can't wait to read all the race reports next week.


Emily is running the Crystal City Friday 5K
Molly is running the Mountain Goat 10 Miler
Denise is pacing the 4:15 group (if her leg is OK) for the NJ Marathon
Julie is running the Lake Minnetonka Half
Mel is running the Eugene, OR Marathon is BQ on her mind
Nikki is running the Mountain Goat Run
Darlene is running the Literacy 5K Run
AJH is running the Champlain Classic 15K

Good luck and have a great weekend!

21 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yay, congratulations! She is beautiful. And I'm sure Maddie will make a great running buddy.

Teamarcia said...

She's a beauty! Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Molly said...

So cute, enjoy her!

thanks for the shout out, have a great weekend!

Katie said...

Congrats to your family! What a sweetheart. Dogs bring such joy to their owners' lives. Have fun with her!

Staci Dombroski said...

Congratulations on the new doggy :)

Manderz said...

Congrats on the new family member!!!

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh I'm in love with her!

Bethany + Ryan said...

congrats on the new pooch!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

THANK YOU for the link love :)

Jill said...

She is beautiful!!! I hope she's the perfect dog for you. Happy Weekend!

Janet said...

read your post on http://settingufree.blogspot.com
about you not wanting to get rid of your cloth diapers..well I Jen's twin sister she blogged about today for the prize and I am expecting my third child in June and really want to do cloth diapers but was worried about the cost, so if you do make the choice.. I would love them..one mom helping another..... sschilling@triad.rr.com

Judi said...

What a sweet dog! My kids so want a dog - maybe someday! I certainly would get one already past the puppy stage too! So does she like to run? :)

Have a great weekend!

Aimee (I Tri To Be Me) said...

Yay...Maddie is beautiful! :)

Julie said...

Hi Suzy,
Congrats on the new addition!! Maddie is a gorgeous dog and the kids are going to enjoy her big time! Thanks for the mention and you have a wonderful weekend!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Maddie looks like a great running buddy!

MomRunningFromCancer said...

Oh my gosh - she is beautiful. I have a 2 yr old golden named Sophie and she is my running buddie. (Or walking buddie)
Have fun getting her settled into your life. ENJOY!!!

akjenniekt said...

She is soooo cute- congrats on your new family member :)!

Have a great weekend!

ajh said...

I am not a dog person but if I got a dog I would get an older dog. Good for you! She looks beautiful. I am partial to dogs that color from a wonderful dog my neighbors had!

And thanks for the shout out.

Darlene said...

Congrats on your new family member.

nickisnook.net said...

I'm a bit behind due to jury duty but thanks for the shout out. Mountain Goat was ugly today with temps in the 80s and humidity at least as high.

Badgergirl said...

She's so cute!