- I can't decorate worth a darn. I have no idea what goes with what. Most of the time when I do try to put things together I don't think they look good.
- My favorite author is Shakespeare, but only when read out loud (otherwise it is too hard to follow).
- I rarely read one book at a time. From my comfortable spot on the couch, I can see bookmarks in three books. I can usually set a book down for six month and still be able to pick it up and know exactly where I am in the story.
- I am counting down the days to my haircut next week. It has been too long since my last hair appointment (almost 4 months, not that I'm counting).
- My basement is a mess because I'm busy getting all last year's things ready for a consignment sale. Kids grow so fast so I'm selling last year's things to make room for more. The clothes are washed, toy parts found, and everything ready to go. I just need to tag everything before Sunday's drop-off.
- I collect bookmarks. Good thing too because most of them are being used.
I'm supposed to tag more, but it seems so many have done this. So, if you haven't - consider yourself tagged. I can't wait to read your list.
This morning I managed to finish just over 6 miles on the treadmill. The first three were rough and the next three flew by.